Two stories to bang on about today:
The Pygmy Giant publishes my latest short fiction today, Heaven in 00 Scale. It’s short but, I hope, very, very sweet.
Elsewhere, due to the far too busy month I’ve just had, I somehow missed that my short story Connecting was published in Issue 35 of The View From Here back in May.
This is my second publication in the pages of The View From Here and it’s always a pleasure. My contributer copy turned up today and it’s a buzz to be featured alongside Quin Herron’s top story and an article by Richard Beard; his novel Damascus is one of my favourites.
Gorgeous, Eye Catching, Coffee Table Worthy! The View From Here – The Best of the Best in the new and emerging literary scene!
- Interview with Anna Lanyon.
- Guest article from Richard Beard the Director of The National Academy of Writing.
- Original Fiction: Catherine McNamara, Dan Powell & Quin Herron.
- Original Poetry: Neal Whitman, Marc Carver & Nicholas Petrone.
- Chapters 5-9 of our serialisation of Death Knell by Kathleen Maher
- Book Reviews: One of Our Thursdays is Missing by Jasper Fforde & Fire & Song, The Story of Luis de Carvajal by Anna Lanyon.
Buy the print edition here.
3 Responses to Heaven in 00 Scale and Connecting
Great story, Dan. You are one prolific writer!
Glad you liked it. I don’t always feel prolific when trying to fit writing around ‘life’ but I like the fact it looks that way. Cheers.
Appearance is everything! You do a good job of it.
Comments are closed.