Well, there’s less than week to go but you could:
- submit a 500 word story to Flashflood
- take a walk and create a Flashpoint
- buy a copy of the official NFFD collection Jawbreakers
- like the NFFD Facebook page
- and check out the latest on how to get involved over on the NFFD blog
What will I be doing? I’ll have done all of the above and to celebrate the big day (May 16th) on this blog, I will be hosting two special installments of My Life in Short Fiction with NFFD Director Calum Kerr and his co-editor of Jaw Breakers, Valerie O’Riordan.
2 Responses to What can you do for National Flash Fiction Day?
Sounds cool. Seems to me we need an international flash fiction day as well.
Is there not an international flash fiction day already? There definitely should be. Might be worth getting in touch with the mastermind behind the UK day, Calum Kerr.
Comments are closed.