The idea is this:
- Write a story or a flash of a moment based on, linked to or inspired by a song on YouTube.
- It MUST be 100 words or fewer.
- No song (for copyright reasons) lyrics should be included in the story.
- Deadline is Wednesday 11 January (GMT).
- Writers MUST hold the copyright to their stories and the stories MUST NOT have been published elsewhere.
Sounds like a very worthwhile and exciting collection. I have a piece in the works that I will be polishing and subbing just as soon as I post off my first MA essay, deadline tomorrow. Got my song picked out and a rough draft down, after inspiration struck yesterday while in the shower.