The brilliant Caroline Smailes has made a submissions call for an ebook charity anthology she is putting together, proceeds to go to One in Four.
The idea is this:
- Write a story or a flash of a moment based on, linked to or inspired by a song on YouTube.
- It MUST be 100 words or fewer.
- No song (for copyright reasons) lyrics should be included in the story.
- Deadline is Wednesday 11 January (GMT).
- Writers MUST hold the copyright to their stories and the stories MUST NOT have been published elsewhere.
You can read the full details over on Caroline’s blog. She is also asking for ideas for the title of the collection.
Sounds like a very worthwhile and exciting collection. I have a piece in the works that I will be polishing and subbing just as soon as I post off my first MA essay, deadline tomorrow. Got my song picked out and a rough draft down, after inspiration struck yesterday while in the shower.
2 Responses to Subs call for charity anthology
What a great idea. Incidentally, I had no idea “one in four” – astonished by the data behind the title.
It is a shocking statistic. Let’s hope the collection raises a good chunk of money. All the best for your submission.
Comments are closed.