As part of the recent Looking Out of Broken Windows blog tour anyone who commented on one of the blog tour posts was entered in a draw for a signed copy of the collection. The names of those who liked the Looking Out of Broken Windows Facebook page during the month of March were also added. Today I slipped the names into a hat and had two able assistants select the winning name. The winner of the signed copy of the collection is ……….(drum roll)…..
Above the Parapet who commented on the first blog post of the tour over on Carys Bray’s blog.
You can catch up on any of the blog tour posts using the following links:
- Monday 3rd March – we kick of today with Carys Bray interviewing me about how/why I started writing
- Thursday 6th March – Nik Perring hosts My Life in Short Fiction with me, Dan Powell
- Monday 10th March – my first editor and long time friend Jodi Cleghorn interviews me about the difference between crafting a collection and writing single stories
- Thursday 13th March – the beautiful and brilliant Bookcunt reviews the collection
- Saturday 15th March – The official lauch post on this here humble blog
- Monday 17th March – I pop round to Vanessa Gebbie’s blog to talk about the role that music plays in my writing process
- Thursday 20th March – Neil Baker interviews me on the tools with which I craft my stories
- Monday 24th March – I visit with Tania Hershman to talk about where I write
- Thursday 27th March – Sara Crowley interviews me about, amongst other things, my favourite type of biscuit
- Monday 31st March – and last, but certainly not least, I stop by Nuala Ní Chonchúir’s blog for a chat
Next week I’ll be blogging with a run down of the big news that has been coming thick and fast over the last few weeks, so watch out for that. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.